Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Side Effects Will Vary

 


14 March 2021

 

Side Effects

 

Both my wife and I have had the first of our two shots.  Each of us incurred some side effects.  Together we both suffered a bit of arm pain.  Took a few hours between shot and onset.  Felt like we had each been hit with a fastball at the site locus.  This discomfort lasted for about ½ a day.

 

I suffered from a different side effect. Almost immediately upon receiving my shot I began cruising websites for airfares to Europe for fall 2021.  For the past week I have had travel lust in the extreme. Up and down Kayak, Expedia and individual airline sites I have been looking for the perfect ride in my economic sweet spot.

 

Maybe it is just me.  Maybe it is everyone.  Maybe it only occurs with those of us suffering from co-occurring conditions.  In my case that co-occurring condition is retirement.  Environmental factors may also be a contributing cause, i.e., the anticipated receipt of our stimulus payment. Whatever it is, I have the travel lust bug. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

PGHS Class of 1974 Farewell Tour

  From the Cambridge Online Dictionary: farewell noun [ C ]   formal US  / ˌ fer ˈ wel/ UK  / ˌ fe əˈ wel/   An occasion when someone says g...