Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Silver Wings….and Bright Sunshine



17 March 2020

Time now is 4:15 pm.  Based on prior plans I was supposed to be somewhere around Markham, Ontario right now.  In six hours, I was supposed to be getting on a plane for a 7-hour flight to Lisboa, Portugal for 45 days.  Guess what?  Despite my phone and computer giving me alerts about my upcoming flight times and hotel stays I am not going. 

Life is what life is.  We take what it gives and we make the best of it. Today is a sunny day.  The temperature is close to 50F.  I will not obsess with the world’s drama.  I will walk in the sunshine. Today mantra, stay isolated, stay safe, keep the faith. Listen to good music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PGHS Class of 1974 Farewell Tour

  From the Cambridge Online Dictionary: farewell noun [ C ]   formal US  / ˌ fer ˈ wel/ UK  / ˌ fe əˈ wel/   An occasion when someone says g...