Sunday, March 6, 2022

Ain't No Beautiful Malady


Why haven’t I been posting?  Well, I’m hobbled.  Yup, I am moving in an awkward way these past few days.

 

Don’t know if you have ever had vertigo but it is special.  This is my third bout of it in my lifetime.  All of a sudden due to an errant grain, in your ear somewhere, you cannot stand and the room seems to be spinning.  Vertigo can last for hours.  It can last for days.  Vertigo can come and go.  It has been seven years since my last interaction with this vile condition.  How do I know this?  Well, that is how old my bottle of vertigo medication is.  Double ugh.

 

With that off balance feeling running through my body it is hard to sit at my desk chair and type.  Truth be told it is hard to do anything other than be an inert vegetable.  Sitting in front of a screen really isn’t much fun either. 

 

I will be back with you soon.  Trust me.  My rambling musings are not over yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Savor Sunday

A lightly overcast late May morning easily   distracts one from   weighty thoughts. I am so   glad. Instead  of thinking about life’s brevit...